TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Ask Alvey - What the hell is this board????

robbalvey

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 6 months later...

Might as well ask here....

Why does the Martin Lewison Pee Statue Video take the place of a video somebody else has posted?

I already know how the video goes, having watched it once or twice, a long time ago.

I've found this throughout the site, and I understand there's probably a filter of some kind working here,

but I just can't figure out what it is.

Any answer will be appreciated, thanks!

Signed, Curious.

EDIT: I just found one of these in the Phantasialand thread, so I asked there, as well as here.

Might as well ask here....

Why does the Martin Lewison Pee Statue Video take the place of a video somebody else has posted?

I already know how the video goes, having watched it once or twice, a long time ago.

It's a Facebook issues that we can't really resolve. It's probably also because you're using an older version of a web browser. Those videos show up just fine for me in Chrome.

• 11 months later...

Hey Robb and team!

I just wanted to say thank you for all of the great work you guys have been doing over the years. You guys truly are a source and force of great evolution for the theme park industry. We should start a site like this for buildings and town planning architecture and maybe we'll actually start to get beautiful public buildings and public spaces and better mass transportation like monorails in the United States. You guys really do make a difference in the evolution of theme park experiences, thank you!!

- Vinny

• 4 months later...
  • 2 years later...

This is on the first page of the site, when I link on. And where I sign in, it's there also...

[OneAll] The application themeparkreviewcom.api.oneall.com has been suspended. Please open your application settings to discover how to fix

I can still sign in and everything is normal. But - do you have any idea, why this is suddenly appearing on the site?

EDIT: Now that the site's been redone, this is gone, now. Yay!