TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Considering Joining clubTPR

iSteve

Hey Robb,

My apologies if some of my questions have been asked before, but my somewhat thorough check has not yielded results (perhaps a category of testimony of members enjoying the benefits of the club would be a good idea)

First, I am very likely joining your group I am an ACE member, is this a conflict with you? (I also have been banned from commenting on your YouTube videos for a comment about the girl who said "I should have worn a sports bra" although minorly tasteless it was meant in good humour and without offence)

I am planning a family trip to Disney world and am curious what discounts members would enjoy? I have a good travel agent, but don't actually see where it tells exactly what discount is available, and I'm curious if you could fill me in on this. I will happily sign myself and all my family memebers up for clubTPR if these are good discounts.

Cheers

Steve (from Canada)

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

First, I am very likely joining your group I am an ACE member, is this a conflict with you? (I also have been banned from commenting on your YouTube videos for a comment about the girl who said "I should have worn a sports bra" although minorly tasteless it was meant in good humour and without offence)

Not gonna lie. If you're coming on here purposely asking if being an ACE member is a conflict for us (which it's not, but it sort of just sounds like you're trying to create drama by asking) and you've also been banned from our YouTube channel, which, we don't just go around banning people for "good humor" so I'm sure it was something worse that you're not willing to admit to, you probably aren't a good fit for Club TPR and you should probably just stick with ACE.

LIke I said, just being honest.