TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Japan Planning Help!

Jwhee

Hi! In need of some Japan planning help. I have a few questions about Disney & USJ. I'll be visiting those 2 properties along with Yomiuri Land in Tokyo.

We will be at TDL April 1st and 2nd, apparently this is right at the end of spring break so I'm expecting to deal with crazy crowds. We will be spending 1 day at each Disney park. USJ will be after their break is over and the kids are back in school.

I'm trying to figure out a plan for DisneySea, here is what I have in mind. Please tell me your thoughts!

-Show up hour before park opening, when park opens I send my family with the masses towards Toy Story, but have them go to Tower Of Terror instead. While they're walking in that mob towards that section of the park I'll swoop around to Journey and grab some fastpasses for us. Then I'd go meet them and ride TOT standby. After TOT jump on the Electric Railway to the back end of the park and either do SeaRider if it has a short wait (it isn't one of my "must-do's") or head back towards Raging Spirits & Indiana Jones until it's time to ride Journey. Then after that I'm at a loss as to what fastpasses to get next- I'll probably just end up winging it. I want to focus more on enjoying myself rather than rushing around all day.

Attractions that are "must-do's" at TDS- Journey to The Center of the Earth, Tower of Terror, Indiana Jones, 20k, and Sinbad. Anything else will be a bonus for me.

Any advice would be great. Thanks!

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would swap your plan. We always do Fastpass for Tower and standby Journey. Journey has a better, faster moving standby queue.

Thanks! Do the attractions in the back of the park such as Indiana Jones get busy fast? Or do the crowds go to the rides up front first?

• 4 weeks later...
The place fills up faster than you would think, but obviously the stuff in the back takes longer.

For TDL Monsters Inc isn't very high up on my must do list. I want to get on Pooh, space mountain & thunder. Do you have any plan of attack for those?

Thanks

Are you sure you don't want to do Monsters? It wouldn't be hard to do our normal plan for TDL...

Fastpass for Monsters, Standby Pooh, standby mansion, fastpass Space, standby or fastpass Thunder (based on line and your other times).

That sounds good. I was just thinking I'd save myself some time by skipping it. I know the day I'll be there is the last day of Pooh before a refurb, so I hope it's not swamped with people haha,

Thanks for all the info