TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Guided overseas coaster trips

prozach626

Rob,

Obviously my wife and I would love to go on one of your overseas tours, but we usually can't get those specific dates off work. As an alternative, are you aware of any overseas companies which offer some kind of guided tour to include at least one theme park?

Thank you,

Zach

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not Robb, but it depends on where you are going. Most major cities will have day tours out to local amusement parks. Heck, I did one from Sydney out to Wonderland when I was 16!

Not really like full guided tours with ERT or anything, but you can find day trips that include transport and admission.

Yeah, we wouldn't expect ERT or any kind of coaster event like TPR offers. We've been looking into some guided Europe tours before we start trying to have a child in Fall, 2019. (We're late starters, but we're going to be one and done.)

It's good to know there are coaster tour offerings. Are they kind to English speakers? Would you happen to remember these companies off of the top of your head? Thank you for the information.