Missus, Continue Being Rude!

Maybe Canadian Bacon Rocks

Many Coasters Brain Rot

Moses Cant Be Real

Mostly Crappy Butt Rides

Miami Citizens Bite Randomly

Medical Center Broken Car

Messiah Cheeto Bonkers, Really

I went on skyhawk tonight and did not notice anything different about the wings. It was not very windy and i sat on the inside row but the ride op said i got 22 flips over the pa. The screen was scrambled with some pics but not complete. Not my best effort but ok.

The ride seemed to go straight up without rotating longer than i remembered and it stopped rotating at the end before coming down all the way. Not totally sure it is different than before.

Usually when it is coming down there is a brake or cam that slows the rotation.

Not sure the above story makes sense to me. Maybe 10 or 20 seconds of extra rotation as it comes down but 3-5 min does not fit with my experiences.

I wish I could find the video - but there is one circulating the interwebs that shows what I’m referring to with that 3-5 minute comment. Of course it’s probably far from exact but it was certainly longer than 10-20 seconds. The guy easily got 20-30 more rotations while the ride was holding for him to stop spinning, both in the video and when I caught him in person back in late June

What do you think MCBR means?

Might Crash, Broken Rails!

My Cat Barfed Rankness

Many Coasters Brain Rot

Moses Cant Be Real

Mostly Crappy Butt Rides

I like Mostly Crappy Butt Rides . . .HA!

I went on skyhawk tonight and did not notice anything different about the wings. It was not very windy and i sat on the inside row but the ride op said i got 22 flips over the pa. The screen was scrambled with some pics but not complete. Not my best effort but ok.

The ride seemed to go straight up without rotating longer than i remembered and it stopped rotating at the end before coming down all the way. Not totally sure it is different than before.

Usually when it is coming down there is a brake or cam that slows the rotation.

Not sure the above story makes sense to me. Maybe 10 or 20 seconds of extra rotation as it comes down but 3-5 min does not fit with my experiences.

I wish I could find the video - but there is one circulating the interwebs that shows what I’m referring to with that 3-5 minute comment. Of course it’s probably far from exact but it was certainly longer than 10-20 seconds. The guy easily got 20-30 more rotations while the ride was holding for him to stop spinning, both in the video and when I caught him in person back in late June

Skip to 50 seconds.

My Cat Barfed Rankness

Many Coasters Brain Rot

Moses Cant Be Real

Mostly Crappy Butt Rides

I like:

Moses Can't Be Real

There is a lock that the flipping seats engage with at the end of the ride so that they remain upright, but it looks like the person was flipping too fast for it to engage. There really should be another mechanism like a brake or something that they can turn on in emergencies to force the seat rotation to slow down enough so that the lock will engage and force the seat upright.

That is most certainly a "this is why we can't have nice things" moment and I'd bet that the person is feeling pretty pleased with themselves now that no one will ever be able to match that number of flips in a single cycle. That video has a music track over top of it, I'd be curious to know how many times the operator shouted, "stop flipping your seat you doofus" before they were actually able to lower the ride down.

My Cat Barfed Rankness

Many Coasters Brain Rot

Moses Cant Be Real

Mostly Crappy Butt Rides

I like:

Maple Canadian Bacon Rocks

Fixed that for you

I swear this coaster better not be a giga. It would look so bad in where it's being placed. Honnestly they don't need to break any height records with this for it to be an amazing coaster. I hope they kept that in mind.

Thinking about the numbers still:

3501' is not minutes since this would either be the longest ride in the world clocking in at over 58 hours or, it would be the slowest in the world at 0.92 ft/min (0.017 km/h).

3501 could be total track length, which could then mean 3215 is untunneled track length and giving the ride 286ft of tunnel(s)

Is it going to be a GIGA dive? Watch this teaser!

Did the park release a teaser or is this one of your videos where you're doing the teasing?

This is the teaser for the park not mine.

You literally lied in this answer. The park did not release the teaser video, it is yours. Please try again.

You literally lied in this answer. The park did not release the teaser video, it is yours. Please try again.

I think this is just a misunderstanding. Cedarfair1 can feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

I think he means to say that the poster that says giga is the actual teaser, and that poster is found in a park (Cedar Point to be specific). I suspect he didn't think someone was asking if the video itself was a teaser released by the park.

I think this is just a misunderstanding. Cedarfair1 can feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

I think he means to say that the poster that says giga is the actual teaser, and that poster is found in a park (Cedar Point to be specific). I suspect he didn't think someone was asking if the video itself was a teaser released by the park.

Then he needs to work on reading comprehension skills. He states "Watch this teaser" in his post. The question posed to him was "is this your teaser?" to which he implies the park released a teaser. It's pretty clearly stated.

Sure, he misread it, but I feel like it was pretty obvious that he misread it rather than lied about it. Someone making that accusation (and probably knowing better) needs to work on their interpersonal skills.

Someone making that accusation (and probably knowing better) needs to work on their interpersonal skills.

Personally, I think you all need to work on these. Let's stop the needless bickering.