TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Photo TR: Tolk Schau Germany May 2016

In May 2016 a close group of friends decided to bundle their knowledge and organized a 7 days trip to the best parks in Sweden and Denmark. This group calls their selves “the Coaster Heroes” and this is the first day of this trip.

On May the 22nd we left the Rotterdam area at night to catch up with the ferry from Kiel to Gothenburg. The make this 8 hours drive a little more comfortable we planned a break in the north of Germany at a small park called “Tolk Schau”.

I have been here once before in my life in summer 2011 so I knew what to expect here. “Tolk Schau” is a large park with less attractions. Almost everything is out of the Heege catalogue and is seems to be some kind of the big sponsor of this park. If you like to test your operator skills, this is the place to be!

Welcome to Tolk Schau!

dgrzSM3.jpg

Here you find the short video of the first trip day.

[youtu_be]

[/youtu_be]

And here the Trip Review in writing and pictures

As I said. A lot of Heege here.

d81ZNqS.jpg

For some kind of reason this kind of rides are cedits at the forum I keep my coaster count up to date.

As one of the Butterflies attractions was not operating it screwed my coaster bingo last visit so it was time to streight that up.

GiEc3jf.jpg

Red en Raiser are testing the “rock the boat” ride that was operating by keep pulling a rope to keep the engine working.

HlJDMw2.jpg

Coaster Iris is testing the cable run

QdLVfal.jpg

My utmost concentration for the instructions given by Coasterdriver

XjYrV1S.jpg

This farmer truck ride was also unstaffed (Staff was hard to find in the park anyway)

bw29Ee2.jpg

No idea what it was. It had a cabine and it could drive so Coasterdriver had to test it as the only professional Touring couch-driver of the group.

wvv2M9G.jpg

Oke. This goes far back from somewhere at a UK trip in 2007. Just throw in some softballs an things start to get ugly. Add some air pressured cannons to it and pure chaos will break out.

cWAAsEw.jpg

The decorating is of high standards here. Unbelievable realistic animatronic…

gNTKDbZ.jpg

RUf71l9.jpg

The park is a really green environment.

ytKIx2C.jpg

Feeding some animals.

K8eU0qO.jpg

And back to the playground area to check out the only rollercoaster at this little park.

After having done a couple of round in the Wiegand Bobsled ride it was time to settle down for some famous “Curry sausage” Leaving our backpacks fooling around at the playground.

xGB9Yqg.jpg

Here you find some random pictures of the park that is very nice to visit if you have small toddlers or in good company. For now it’s back to the cars and up to Kiel to catch the ferry to Gothenburg.

ppfjwAb.jpg

PK0WfUN.jpg

0Ljtorm.jpg

Finally we made it to Kiel. After a night and day of driving and walking and driving again we started to feel our legs so a nice bed on the open Sea was more than welcome.

mDC1xzQ.jpg

Sweetness herself

sEjLoKv.jpg

uhklXXd.jpg

A good night and see you all for day 2 at Gothenburg Sweden.

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic