TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Good Afternoon TPR! I have been doing yard work lately which means I'm going to show you a park that has to do with gardens!

SCR1.BMP

Geoffrey Gardens from RCT1 Corkscew Follies into RCT2! And man I have never played this scenario in RCT1 ever before! I heard you couldn't remove anything in the park so I ended up editing the scenario!

SCR5.BMP

Located in a small lake town outside of Bucksport Maine since 1977! Mostly this park is inspired by Busch Gardens Williamsburg as I intended it to be so not just BGW you'll see!

SCR9.BMP

So right now well be seeing only one area of the park today! On to your right you will find a Zierer Tivoli Coaster named Locust from 2001! As a good starter coaster anyways!

SCR10.BMP

A Intamin AG Cheetah Hunt Coaster from BGT named Blue Lightning from 2011 which is a great coaster to ride before taller ones in the park so stay tuned for more!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good Midnight TPR! Here's an update for Geoffrey Gardens!

SCR6.BMP

The second area is an land of three giant B&Ms in a spaced themed land! This part is so BGW!

SCR26.BMP

This Mean B&M Inverted is inspired by Alpengeist from BGT but it has an mixture of an B&M Batman Clone some!

SCR27.BMP

Named Alien Sector 8 as the Tallest Inverted Coaster in the Northeast in 1997! Was a pain to build to make the ratings very high for this!

SCR29.BMP

A Launched RMC Terrain named U.F.O. in 2016 as inspired by Dollywood's Hot Rod!

SCR30.BMP

A B&M Dive Machine Named G Force Dive in 2007! Had this in mind by Griffon!

SCR34.BMP

Right Out of this forest! An B&M Hyper rages through! It's mostly inspired by Nitro because of the tear drop from the chain lift!

SCR38.BMP

Named Starship from 2001 as it could be! Since then it has been thrilling riders in the park as the tallest coaster in the northeast! Next few days will be an stunning update!

Good Afternoon TPR! I have a update for Geoffrey Gardens that you might totally like!

SCR7.BMP

In the middle of the park there are three great coasters with many inspirations! It was only for fun though!

SCR21.BMP

All over the top there is an 7 Inversion B&M Stand Up inspired by Riddler's Revenge from SFMM as I am proud that i built one like it!

SCR22.BMP

Named Dominator in 1999 as the World's Tallest Stand Up, & the only of it's kind in the northest! This was sure hard to build to make the ratings all Very High! It took me 5 times to rebuild! Also a Premier SUF Clone named Thermostatis in 2014 under the Dominator! They sure do interact!

SCR23.BMP

But I am proud of my own Riddler Stand Up!

SCR31.BMP

A Intamin AG Kinda Ka Strata Coaster named Blazer from 2005 as the tallest, & fastest coaster in the northeast!

SCR41.BMP

A Custom Mack Launched Inversion Coaster named Foose Ball Fury from 2016, & I know the name may be boring but the ride is sure fun! I had no others thoughts!

SCR42.BMP

A Zierer Tivoli built inside of the hills as the Treetop in 2014 with good amounts of airtime! Looks worth it to me! Well there will be an final update for this glorious garden park in the next couple of days stay tuned!

Alright TPR! Here is the final update, & download for geoffrey gardens!

SCR8.BMP

In the far away land there are three beautiful arrow coasters, & a custom premier launched that i am proud of!

SCR19.BMP

I thought I would build me a Drachen Fire like coaster! Named Lightning Strike in 1992! The rating didn't came up like i expected it too but I think the ride is certainly fine as I would ride it!

SCR14.BMP

An Orient Express, & Loch Ness like in the very corner is named Dark Woods Monster from 1984 built in the deep forest as an monster! As you can see it's mostly inspired by former Orient Express!

SCR15.BMP

In the very edge is an Custom Premier Launched Terrain named Silent Forest in 2012! I just got bored!

SCR45.BMP

In the hilly forest there is an Forceful Suspended Coaster inspired by the long gone Big Bad Wolf as the Rapid Fire in 1988! The rating turned out Very High so I am impressed with this coaster!

Geoffrey Gardens.SV6

Here's the file if you are interested!

• 4 months later...

Oh I understand but I made my own is why! Here's something I just added a park that might need a schwarzkopf!

SCR48.BMP

A fun terrain Schwarzkopf Triple Looper as the Mountain Rush in 1983! Was the longest but still the longest looping coaster in the northeast!

SCR51.BMP

So very terrain with nice g forces! A little like SFMMs Revolution but my version is longer!

SCR52.BMP

Just thought it would make this park a little better with it!

Geoffrey Gardens.SV6

Here's the new file!

• 2 years later...

Good Evening I have something new to show you! Geoffrey Gardens has gotten a bit more love as it is one of the best largest amusement parks in Maine! I have added some good coasters inspired by Liseberg & Flamingo Land!

SCR14.BMP

And this one is Inspired by Lisebergs Lisebergbanan as the Mountain Express in 1987! As i read the history of Lisbergbanen when Schwarzkopf went bankrupt and worked with Zierer! Well this is built by Schwarzkopf & Zierer and is the longest coaster in the northeast! Also one of the two longest coasters in Geoffrey Gardens which one is better? Mountain Coaster or Mountain Express? Express has some helix's and airtime and the coaster one has three inversions & a bunch of g's! Well hard to say i would ride both!

SCR31.BMP

And this one is inspired by Flamingo Lands Velocity as the Stunt Driver in 2011 as the first of its kind in the northeast! And Velocity is a Vekoma Motorbike Coaster and i used a Premier LIM to make it look like a Vekoma Motorbike! And it has good g's & airtime i give this a ride! Well Geoffrey Gardens has very good selection of thrill rides and the tallest fastest & longest rides in the northeast!

Geoffrey Gardens.SV6

Well here is a new file enjoy!

• 1 month later...

Good Afternoon TPR I have added something very special to Geoffrey Gardens which i thought it would be great for the scenic park as the largest amusement park in the Northeast of Maine!

SCR8.BMP

It looks something similar from Disney's California Adventure the parks skyline has now changed! Geoffrey has the Worlds Best Record Breaking Thrill Rides of its Kind!

SCR13.BMP

It does look like something from Disney's California Adventure doesn't it? Lets check it out looks fun!

SCR39.BMP

An Custom Intamin Launched Looping Coaster named the Great Nor Easter inspired by California Screamin in 2001 as this great thrill ride brings many good changes & elements to the park!

SCR40.BMP

Looks like a very fun thrill ride as i would ride it just like California Screamin! Just thought I would build something like it and I'm glad the way it turned out! No custom scenery though! But it is inspired by California Screamin as the Great Nor Easter a Storm the blew in the east!

Geoffrey Gardens.SV6

And here is a updated file enjoy!

• 3 weeks later...

Good Afternoon TPR! I have just went back to Geoffrey to add some more twist to make it a good thrilling park in the Northeast as its the largest of it kind with record breaking thrill rides in Maine!

SCR1.BMP

Here is the whole new overview! And the skyline has now become more bigger!

SCR6.BMP

Something looks more different here! I can barely even remember when i first posted this four years ago!

SCR8.BMP

At the front part of the park! It looks more scarier now but more fun!

SCR15.BMP

At the front entrance we have a very interesting Gerstlaurer Infinity with an interesting beginning as the fist of its kind! And i added some scenery to the queue for a bit of entertainment!

SCR17.BMP

Named Mission to Mars in 2023 with extreme element and a interlocking loop as the second one since the Arrow Dark Woods Monster in 1984 as two interlocking loops in the park! I tried making the ride taller but with red ratings so i lowered it and added brakes and now its a good popular ride but some still dont want to ride it!

SCR17.BMP

Named Mission to Mars in 2023 with extreme element and a interlocking loop as the second one since the Arrow Dark Woods Monster in 1984 as two interlocking loops in the park! I tried making the ride taller but with red ratings so i lowered it and added brakes and now its a good popular ride but some still dont want to ride it!

SCR21.BMP

in 1995 the park added an Mack Powered Train Coaster as the Northeast Express with five spiral helix's as the longest powered train coaster ever built!

SCR24.BMP

Also in 1995 the park added a mine train coaster which i thought of it as an L&T System Coaster I as i heard from somewhere! Named Shipyard Train as it may be a weird name and coaster is a bit weird to but fun! Also at the corner of the screen you can spot a secret hidden scenery which is a pirate town just like in Arid Heights!

SCR32.BMP

At the far edge end of the park we have two new water rides! One is a Custom Terrain Water Boat ride named Dark Forest River in 1999! And another long terrain water slide similar to the one in Evergreen Gardens named Pinewood Splash in 2028 as the longest waterslide in the northeast but sadly the ratings wernt like i thought it was gonna be! But im happy the way it turned out anyway! Well this is the last screen!

Geoffrey Gardens.SV6

Here is an updated file enjoy!

• 2 weeks later...

Good Afternoon TPR! I was just looking over at my Geoffrey Gardens that I recently worked on a week ago! The long waterslide that I built & wanted to have very high ratings which it somehow didn't intend to be as i thought! Well somehow everyonce in a while the waterslide ride falls & crashes & makes the parks rating decrease! And I was even happy with the waterslide anyways but it just kept on getting stuck & crashing! So I had to demolish the waterslide & i built a new mack ten inversion coaster!

SCR30.BMP

Here is the new coaster with ten inversions as the only one built in the northeast as its built on top of a terrain hill as the Parallax Effect as you go through bright objects & ten intense inversions & diving g forces as a one of a kind thrill ride! Well this replaced the waterslide sadly but in a good way!

Geoffrey Gardens.SV6

Here is a new file!

• 1 month later...

Good Afternoon TPR! I have went back to Geoffrey Gardens again & gave it another try to build a water slide with very high ratings & i did this time though it took only two times & a few crashes trough some big dips but finally again Geoffrey Gardens has a terrain water coaster slide to add as a thriving attraction in the Northeast!

SCR7.BMP

And here is the area where the water slide was first built where the Spaceship & Raging Fire are located!

SCR15.BMP

Closer to the new built water slide! A bit the same long as the longest & only water slide in the Northeast!

SCR51.BMP

Here is the newly terrain water slide as it is now named Pine Tree Hill Plush in 2025! Now Geoffrey Gardens has the Worlds Class Greatest Rollers Coaster as Northeast's Largest Amusement Park! Now there are three terrain water slides with Very High ratings two in Washington State (Mount Rushmore Splash at Evergreen Gardens Meteor Streak in Swamp Cove & this one at Geoffrey Gardens as the only three built!

Geoffrey Gardens.SV6

Here is a new file enjoy!