TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

RCT-3 Manhattan Park

Hello everyone,

For the last few months I have been working on a build that is supposed to be my version of Central Park with high-rise apartments, restaurants, shops etc.

(I did this same type of build in RCT-2 years ago.)

The idea here is to use as much in-game scenery as possible, those skyscrapers really stack up the files!

This is a test run I stuffed with rides to see how the park fared, how much headroom if any I had before my system locked up... we are topping out at about 3500 guests and are running okay.

Shot3125.png

Shot3086.png

At first I had some pretty elaborate coasters in place, but I did have to lose a few of them because my system bogged down.

So, I'm trying to do as many easy and "passive" attractions as possible, here we have the custom aquarium, the 9-hole miniature golf course and the hydroponic garden in the lower-left corner...

Shot3135.png

On the other side we have a large municipal pool and a park favorite, the lion exhibit, which makes a ton of money for the park, we both charge admission and sell the cubs for big bucks!

Shot3136.png

Shot3147.png

Shot3162.png

Shot3093.png

Shot3163.png

Overall, I believe I have enough headroom to add quite a few more buildings, so it's back to filling up that skyline!

Shot3079.png

Shot3161.png

It needs more shrubbery, more attention to all those details, but it's a fair start.

Shot3168.png

Shot3160.png

Thx

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here are a few more random pics from the park, some taken at that "magic hour," about 7:45 PM when the lights are just starting to come on...

hhgfds.jpg

I mentioned the lion exhibit does brisk business, look at that crowd!

hbgfr.jpg

bnghsx.jpg

lki.jpg

vbght.jpg

bghtd.jpg

iuyyjhj.jpg

Edited by Thx1138

Thank you for the nice comment and I agree, it would be very nice to visit so many of these RCT-3 parks we see around here!

For the last few weeks I've been puttering around with DasMatze's Office Day custom scenery.

The building was very much copied from this pic I found while browsing one day.

Office_Dayk.jpg

And it leads back to this site: http://www.pc-stuff.co.uk/index.htm

So of course I want to thank the original designer and of course DasMatze for the awesome set!

Here is what I have so far.

nmjjjjjjj.jpg

I had to improvise this side of the building because I only had the one pic for reference.^

kjuhngb.jpg

Still working on that interior!

llllllkkkkk.jpg

bbvhhhhj.jpg

Just about ready to put it in the park, I've got a great corner picked out already!

aaaarfdeds.jpg

hjkjkljkljl_l.jpg

Here is the latest RCT-3 office building this one took about two weeks to complete, you can see it under construction from the window of the previous building.

office3-5.jpg

office3-4.jpg

office3-3.jpg

And just like the previous build, this one has a finished interior...

Shot3233.png

office3-6.jpg

office3-1.jpg

office3-2.jpg

Well, on to the next one, a couple more and I'll start putting them in the park!

Thx

Here is the next RCT-3 office building, I don't really have a name for it, so I just refer to it as Building #4.

Building-4.jpg

This build took about four days, beginning with this structure I had been thinking about for a long time.

Building-4-8.jpg

And then I proceed to fill in the spaces.

Building-4-9.jpg

And the interior is finished, the building even has it's own kitchen.

Building-4-6.jpg

Building-4-7.jpg

Building-4-2.jpg

Building-4-3.jpg

Building-4-4.jpg

Thx