TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

A walk back to Ivory Towers in RCT2!

Good Early Night Time TPR! I have another update for one my best scenarios I ever made for myself! Which is Ivory Towers from RCT Original, & I show this last year but this is a bit revamped!

SCR1.BMP

Still the location is between Austin, & San Antonio in the middle of the Texas Hill Country near San Marcos since 1971 by a greek farming family!

SCR13.BMP

Don't the original rides are still here! Right now where the Earthworm is a GCI Woodie has roared over as the Sabretooth in 2010 as inspired by Terminator SFMM! I just thought this park would be great with a GCI!

SCR16.BMP

On the river which was kind of a dumb idea i know! I built an Double Out & Back CCI Woodie named Mega Zeph in which i got from former SFNO in 2000!

SCR25.BMP

Also in 2014 a S&S Launched Air has tooken over as the tallest one as Supernova with high g forces as the fastest ride in the park!

SCR21.BMP

On the lake close to the front entrance a Mack Spinning Coaster named Jumping Jackfish gives out water effects, & intensive twists in 2014!

SCR37.BMP

Around the Arrow Suspended Force Nine I built a B&M Sitting in which I wanted to make a Gravity Group Woodie Hybrid with Inversions almost like Hades 360! I used wooden supports to make it like a little! Named Arrowhead Fury in 2014!

SCR41.BMP

The last final screen is an Full Throttle looking like named Toxic Exposure in 2017 gives out an good flying experience!

Ivory Towers.SV6

Here's the updated file!

• 2 years later...
  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good Afternoon TPR! I have did some bit more improvements for Ivory Towers located in San Marcos Texas! Not much but here is the update!

SCR1.BMP

The overview looks different! Not much to show but some big inspirations & the park has a great selection of rides to offer!

SCR5.BMP

Everything is still the same with its original classic thrill rides but at the corner near Nighthawk & Congo River Shootout! An Intamin Coaster as taken over!

SCR7.BMP

Here the same still with its Three Texas Giant the Barnstormer Buzzard & Grizzly as the World's Record Breaking Roller Coasters and the Tallest in Texas! Well right next is an Arrow Dynamics Roller Coaster inspired by Marriots Great America from both parks!

SCR18.BMP

And here is the Intamin Launched Coaster named Wave Breaker as i had in mind from SW San Antonio! And i made mines longer & faster with water effects as youll get wet on this ride bring a towel and extra clothes!

SCR25.BMP

And here is the Great Arrow Looping Coaster as the Turn of the Century since 1977 with its original bunny hills hops and one of the only two clones ever built!

SCR26.BMP

Definitely a Airtime Thrilling Coaster as a great classic and the only one with its two hills as the other at Oasis of Excitement Black Hole has two loops instead of hills & which one is better Black Hole or Turn of the Century? Well I don't know but both are good arrow coasters! And Ivory Towers offers great thrill rides & beautiful sight seeing views!

Ivory Towers.SV6

And here is a updated file enjoy!

• 3 weeks later...

Good Afternoon TPR! It was raining cats & dogs today and i had to stay indoors & while i stayed indoors i have did some more work & improvements on Ivory Towers!

SCR1.BMP

Here is the new overview of Ivory Towers! Since I added new big attractions! The parks rating has decreased peeps keep getting lost and i keep building underground paths but still low ratings & peeps lost!

SCR5.BMP

Something looks very different over here where Barnstormer & Grizzly Is! Its something similar from this old RCT1 Scenario Thunder Rocks where there was two mountains & a coaster built to transport both sides & also sort of what was intended to be built at Stratosphere Las Vegas Fish Hook Coaster! Also sorry about the ugly bridge i thought it would help the guests but not much! Still gets lost!

SCR7.BMP

And here we have something very similar to what used to be at Las Vegas Stratopshere Tower & also what was intended to be built at Orlando Florida but was never built!

SCR8.BMP

So this transporting tower coaster is an B&M Diving Machine as the World's only Transportation Coaster of its kind in 2015! Also i added some scenery around the park some which is a complete mess!

SCR9.BMP

And it is just named Transportation Coaster as it travels to the other tower! Yes i mostly watched a video of Stratosphere Arrow Fishhook Coaster as i intended it to be but ended up looking at Thunder Rocks and thought I would recreate it! Also the new observation towers are made by me!

SCR16.BMP

And here where the B&M Batman Clone is Nighthawk at the end an Underground Drop Tower is built to make area bit more thrilling!

SCR27.BMP

Here right under the Three Texas Giants Barnstormer Grizzly & Buzzard! A Hidden Pagoda City is built! Just for fun!

SCR37.BMP

Transportation Coaster does look fun & interesting! I would ride it! Though it was tough to build adding more brakes & reducing drops!

SCR42.BMP

Here is what is inspired by Stratosphere Tower in Las Vegas! I just built a plain tower & used a B&M Hyper Coaster Track with Giovanola Trains only coaster i can go over 200 feet with! Named High Roller in 1996 as one of the first & most kind coasters ever built! Also added a S&S Tower on top to represent!

SCR46.BMP

And here is what is similar and intended to be built at Orlando Florida! It is a Poler Coaster named Skyscraper in 2021 as the World's Tallest Roller Coaster but only could go over 200 feet & was hard building this ride but the ride is fun I would ride!

SCR48.BMP

And this one is a launched version out & back designed as the Sea Serpent in 2034 tall as the Skyscraper!

SCR49.BMP

I had something from Roller Coaster Tycoon 3 in my mind thought of making something like the Sea Serpent Shuttle some! Building this ride was hard but it is an intense ride!

SCR50.BMP

A Custom Mack Terrain Water Coaster named Frostbite Falls in 2017!

SCR52.BMP

And right near Hornet! Built something to what is similar to Lagoons Cannibal which is an unknown built coaster & I used a B&M Vertical Track to make a spin off Gertslaurer! The first half is a underground coaster & the rest is a outside terrain named the Yeti Mountain in 2031 as a very intense ride! Well the last screen &6 Ivory Towers is the Second Largest Amusement Park after Vertigo Views with the Worlds Class Roller Coasters Barnstormer Nighthawk Butterfly Hornet Buzzard & many other attractions to offer!

Ivory Towers.SV6

And here is the brand new file enjoy!

Good Afternoon TPR! So i was looking back at my Ivory Towers to see if evrything is going oaky & it is some but not alyways! But I noticed this! I was looking at my Intamin AG Standup Batman Recreation that i made which is Cannibal that has some good ratings! Unfortunately some guests were saying I wanna go on something more thrilling than cannibal & i was shocked cause when i rode Batman The Escape from Astroworld it was a fun coaster but i guess in Roller Coaster Tycoon it depends! Well I redesigned the Intamin Batman Standup a bit made it slightly taller & added a bit of scenery to it to make the ride more thrilling & i changed the name to King Cobra as the only first Intamin Standup left & now guests will say King Cobra/Cannibal looks to intense to me!

SCR39.BMP

First half of the ride with the only one inversion!

SCR40.BMP

Second half of the ride on the brake run I added a roof top for fun & the final airtime drop before the helix & end I made a dark wooden tunnel to imagine being in a snake tunnel! The ride is now more fun & intense than ever!

Ivory Towers.SV6

New file & no more money sorry already built most coasters enjoy again!