TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Good Cold Freezy Afternoon TPR! Just staying at home bored mostly, & wrapping pipes which I really hate doing in cold weather like this but I am here to show you a scenario that most of you RCT1 players might remember!

SCR1.BMP

Name of this mysterious lake scenario is Sunny Swamps! Never got to this scenario back in the old days! But I have chosen to give this a good try & I did! I had a lot of fun building this!

SCR7.BMP

Located near Spokane Washington in a small town named Sprague somehow a thought I made up! Next to a lake resort, golf resort, or some big family resort since 1978!

SCR8.BMP

Lots of inspirations mixed in together! Sorry it's over crowded! I just wanted to make a nice colorful park! I understand not everybody likes what everybody likes!

SCR9.BMP

Here at the entrance you find a Arrow Wild Mouse named Scallywag in 2001 as a good starter ride! Also from above the skies a B&M Giga Roars over as the Black Ninja that goes around the whole entire park as the longest, fastest, & tallest roller coaster in the northwest! I think I would love to ride this!

SCR13.BMP

Two fun wooden hybrid coasters are a Gravity Group named Bamboo Cut in 2008 as inspired by Ravine Flyer II from Waldameer, & the longest GCI ever built as the Naga which is a name of a long dragon in 2013 with extreme airtime on a long terrain wooden coaster! Man I don't know which one to choose!

SCR15.BMP

A Custom Maurer Sohne Launched Coaster over the lake as the Lantern Gag Blow in 2008 that goes through a water village town I made up! Looks fun to me!

SCR16.BMP

There are two types of samurai rides I named in this park which is kind of unusual but this is a B&M Stand Up with Seven Inversions which is an Out & Back designed named the Evil Samurai in 1998! Is this ride evil because stand ups are painful? I don't know I'll just ride it until something happens!

SCR22.BMP

Here is the second samurai coaster which is a B&M Floorless with 8 Inversions as the Good Samurai in 2000! So what this one should be smoother than the Stand Up? Both are B&Ms but I'll ride both whether theyre good or bad! But right between is an Gertslaurer Infinity like Alton Towers Smiler but only two inversions because of the intensity! Named Shiva in 2011 as a very forceful ride!

SCR26.BMP

Well I just wanted to build me a Olympia Looping which is not like it because it's my own made! Relocated from an unknown park in europe in 1989! So instead of scrapping it the park decided to buy in which I would for my backyard! So fun I would ride this last!

SCR31.BMP

Another hyper coaster that also goes around the whole entire which is a enormous Intamin AG Giga Coaster as the Swashbuckler in 2002 as the second tallest, fastest, & longest ride the northwest! This park has two tall hyper coasters! I don't which one would be better Black Ninja or Swashbuckler! I guess I plead the 5th!

SCR32.BMP

Another B&M Sitting Coaster I made in which this state has the most B&M Sitting Coasters in any other state! Named Mermaid's Bane in 2003 as a very intense coaster with nine inversions! I guess don't let the mermaid curse you! Or are they evil?

SCR35.BMP

Another great Schwarzkopf Coaster that came with Olympia Looping as well! Named Himalaya Bahn in 1989 which is my own made too! I just made mines more longer, & is now more funner! So which one is better? Himalaya Bahn or Olympia Looping? I think it's just great that the park has two schwarzkopf coasters!

SCR37.BMP

Fairly visible but it's an Zierer Family Coaster as the park very first ride Magnolia Hopping in 1979! I wouldn't mind riding it!

SCR38.BMP

Here is the prebuilt water coaster which is an Mack built as the Pagoda Peak in 1998! I kind of looked at it as SW Orlandos Journey To Atlantis but this ride isn't indoor! So I decided to keep it as I go!

SCR43.BMP

The other two great B&M Coasters are a relocated Inverted Coaster from unknown as the Siren in 2009 inspired by Mirabilandias Katun in which I adore very much! Then a Flying Coaster mixed up with Tatsu, & Manta as Flying Dragon in 2013 as the world's tallest, fastest, & longest flying coaster ever built! I would have a hard time deciding which one to ride!

SCR54.BMP

And the last final coaster which is an Arrow & Huss Custom Looper in 1991 as the smoothest Arrow Coaster ever built as the Jungle Storm for which I built for fun! This park has great collections of rides along with Swamp Cove right near by! This was intended to be a water park but I sticked with the amusement park business! The most colorful rides are what my sister built to help me with the park some, & me & her are so proud of this park!

Sunny Swamps.SV6

Here is the file to imagine the nice colorfulness!

• 2 years later...
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good Afternoon TPR! I have been doing a whole lot lately & i have just went back to Sunny Swamps to do some more work & the name has changed to Pagoda Springs which suits it better with the chinese pagodas & trees!

SCR1.BMP

The new overview Sunny Swamps now Pagoda Springs!

SCR5.BMP

In such a medium sized back & never decided to own the whole land cause i wouldn't have a whole lot of thoughts! So i still kept it medium sized & was still able to add more coasters!

SCR9.BMP

Pagoda Springs now looks much more thrilling than it has ever been!

SCR11.BMP

As of Spokane Washington has two amusement parks Pagoda Springs & Swamp Cove both compared to have about 20 roller coasters & like apples & oranges its hard to decided which park in spokane washington is thrilling! I plead the 5th!

SCR14.BMP

Starting with the front entrance as it's now more high thrilling & scary! Two new coasters here are built! Both coasters are the B&M Steel Twister Track as i sometimes use a spin off for a Intamin Mack Zierer RMC (Raptor) & Gertslaurer! The red one is a coaster inspired by Kennywoods Steel Curtain as I watched videos of it I wanted to build one like it & I named it Steelhead Trout as I looked up names & such as a very intensive coaster with high gs & nine inversions! And the white one is a Coaster that was inspired by former Drayton Manors G Force that closed sadly & thought o building a tribute coaster for it! And i had a hard time looking up names & read about some kind of weird fossil from bc decades!And I found Baculites which is some kind of underwater worm built in 2006 with stunning 8 inversions & intense g forces! As compared to the two new rides here which one is more scary & intense?

SCR17.BMP

Right in the middle of Bamboo Cut & the black ninja is where it used to have a bowl! Well sadly when i built the new coasters I had to retrack ninja & then the ride changed with red ratings so sadly i had to remove the second spaghetti bowl & the ride is back to extreme with black good ratings so its not what it used to be anymore sadly but the Black Ninja is still fighting! Well the new coaster here is a one of a kind ever built Gertslaurer Infinity Coaster with the only four interlocking loops as a very g forceful ride as the Interlocking Key in 2037! Now the park has two great Gertslaurer Coasters one a Terrain Eurofighter Shiva & a Custom Infinity Interlocking Key both rides are very fun & intense as the only amusement park with two coasters by gertslaurer!

SCR27.BMP

Here around the Swashbuckler & Mermaid's Bane a custom waterslide is built with two helix's as the worlds longest helixed waterslide built as the Pearl Clam River in 2020!

SCR31.BMP

Here in the middle of Swamp Cove where the Evil Samurai is built & the Great Wonderful Schwarzkopfs Olympia Looping! A RMC Raptor Coaster is built as its inspired by Fiesta Texas & California's Great America Wonder Woman/Rail Blazer but custom made with very intensive ten inversions as the Wild Hawg as the most coaster in the park with ten invesrions!

SCR33.BMP

Over & Under the Good & Evil Samurai & Shiva a Terrain Waterslide is built as a Red Siam Chinese Plant in 2032! Well last screen for Pagoda Springs!

Pagoda Springs.SV6

Here is the new file & the park is now Pagoda Springs Enjoy!