TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Good Afternoon TPR! I have something big but small scenario to show you which I really crammed up!

SCR1.BMP

Named Crater Lake from RCT1 Loopy Lanscapes which I was a bummer on this one back in the RCT1 days but I used a trainer in RCT2, & made it into my own dream!

SCR6.BMP

Opened in 1980 outside of Skykomish Washington as the World's one of a Kind Amusement Park over a huge lake, & I know stuff like this can't be real but it was just for fun!

SCR9.BMP

Don't want to really post closer screenshots of this because it's too much, so I'll show aerial views! This is a medium sized boardwalk with carnical rides, & most coasters go over, & outside n around! A Arrow Mine Train as the Crater Lake Mine goes around the whole entire park in 1980 as the longest arrow mine train! A B&M Family Hyper as the Flying Seagull goes around 80 percent of the park! The coasters over the boardwalk are a Vekoma MK as the Coal Mine Smoke in 1995 which is smooth or not, a Vekoma Family Coaster as the Roller Skater in 1992, a Mack Powered Train as the Green Misty Snake in 2000!

SCR10.BMP

Starting at the corner of this boardwalk here a Gertslaurer Eurofigther as the Shipwreck in 2015 with pagoda themeing which was intended to be a pirate, or wrecked town in ocean! Also the longest, tallest, & fastest Schwarzkopf Launched Catapult as the Blue Sapphire Lake in 1989!

SCR11.BMP

Two relocated Wooden Coasters from unknown converted into steel hybrid as the World's First Wooden Hybrid Coasters as the red is Shooting Star from 1981, & Swamp Fox the whiteish one from 1984 as the park began expanding at the time! The organgy Mack Water Coaster that totally goes around the whole entire park as the 20,000 Leagues Under The Sea as the World's Longest Water Coaster in the Northwest!

SCR12.BMP

The other corner of the boardwalk is a Vekoma Family Suspended as the Posiden's Fury in 2014, & also the World's Longest Hyper Mine Train by Morgan as the Red Meteor in 2004! This park was just to fun to build!

Crater Lake.SV6

Here is the file if you want to explore the Great Crater Lake!

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic