TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Paradise Parks Inc. (PPI) - America's Newest Regional Chain

Hey guys, so I've already begun these posts on the Planet Coaster forums. I've decided to add it here as well to generate some exposure. hopefully you all enjoy these creations as much as I enjoy creating them. Thanks again for stopping by!

Hey everyone, thanks for checking me out! I hope you enjoy where I take this. The thread will follow a theme park chain as they try to grow their brand.

- Hi readers, welcome to the official news thread for Paradise Parks Incorporated! We're an upstart regional amusement park chain looking to grow our brand and provide long lasting memories for the masses with our projects. I'll be walking the park and updating you all on all future endeavors. Hope you enjoy! And again, thanks for stopping by to read what we're all about!

We'll begin with our current park under construction in South Dakota, a few miles from Mount Rushmore.

The "Main Street" entry midway. Guests can expect a wide variety of food and refreshments to greet them as they enter the park.

More of the midway leading to the Wild West section, which by the way is home to our first two attractions...

Enter the Wild West and take on Bandito!

This Vekoma Boomerang may not be brand spanking new, but it still packs a wallop! Guests will be pulled in reverse up a 100 foot incline, then drop through three inversions before shooting up another 100 foot lift to do it all again in reverse!

Snapped a shot at some of the barricades in place where paths are yet to be expanded. There's a pretty tall crane back there, hopefully I'll have more info for you next post.

The second attraction I mentioned is a flat ride of some sort, supposedly to be named Iron Claw. Unfortunately I was told it isn't ready to be shown just yet.

We're pleased to announce a partnership with local eatery Chief Beef, who will be opening their newest location inside the park. Had to work my way around a barricade to snag this one.

Chief Beef will be the first stop for guests as they enter the Action Zone, which will house several of the parks largest attractions. The first of these was only recently completed and is scheduled to begin testing this weekend!

Introducing, Stealth

Stealth is a compact, forceful B&M Floorless coaster. After an 86 foot drop, you'll rocket through three quick inversions before a tap of the brakes that drops you into the fourth, followed by a few high speed turns and a small helix that will drop you onto the final brakes.

In addition to the construction of Venture Valley, we've also been expanding our existing park located in central Florida.

This is:

Opened on July 6th, 2017, Florida Coast boasts five coasters (soon to be six!) and an impressive array of flat rides.

There will be much more to show of both parks in the near future, but for now enjoy photos and POVs of two fan favorites at FC. Raging Timber is a pulse-pounding RMC hybrid coaster with three inversions. Enigma, the first new B&M stand-up coaster to be constructed since 1999, features four. Both reach speeds approaching 60 MPH.

Thanks again for checking us out guys. We hope you'll stay tuned as we unveil more about our plans and future attractions.

Edited by paradiseparksinc

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Boy, it's been a long few months since the last update!

Happy New Year everyone!

PPI has been hard at work over the past few months. We've made tremendous progress, with the growth of Florida Coast, the opening of Million Dollar Hills, and the ongoing construction of Venture Valley. Today, we are proud to unveil several of our largest completed and ongoing projects. We hope you enjoy the photos below, and don't forget to check out our YouTube channel for ride videos and additional park updates.

Paradise Parks Incorporated is proud to introduce...

Deja Vu!

The iconic Vekoma GIB makes a triumphant return at the recently opened Million Dollar Hills. Two 200ft. vertical towers and three dizzying inversions await anyone brave enough to take a seat. We can't wait to show you more!

Deja Vu is now open! Ride video coming soon.

Million Dollar Hills has finally opened! We're excited to take you on some of the most thrilling rides you'll ever experience. More pictures and video are in store for our next update. For now, take a look at a shot captured from the top of our castle go kart attraction...

Florida Coast has also welcomed a new attraction.

This is...

Phantom's Flight

Enjoy some off-ride footage shot on opening day!

Hopefully you've enjoyed this update. We've only just begun and can't wait to update you again.

expect to see more ride videos, including POVs of our best coasters, along with info about our website that is currently being developed.

We'll also link you guys to our official Instagram, so you can see pictures and read stories from all our parks throughout the day.

Thanks again for stopping by.