TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

What is your Job

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I’m an actor! I’ve been working on smaller projects for a while, but I moved to LA a year ago and then last fall I booked roles in my first major movie and my first major network tv show! Upwards from here!

I’m an actor! I’ve been working on smaller projects for a while, but I moved to LA a year ago and then last fall I booked roles in my first major movie and my first major network tv show! Upwards from here!

Pretty cool! I didn't know we had any TPR TV/movie stars (excluding TPR videos, of course). Unfortunately, I haven't seen any of those shows or movies.

Right now you could say I have three jobs (but only two I consider jobs). Full time graduate student, part time graduate assistant and teacher, part time deli/sandwich shop employee. I work my butt off working 6 (and this week 7) days a week, but I still managed to get good grades last semester and still fit in time for coaster trips.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Grad student, currently on hiatus and looking to transfer schools, I currently work at the Tallahassee Police Department in the records department.

So no, not a cop, and I sit at the computer all day long.

It's solid pay, with actual room for growth and can provide a stepping stone to state level jobs, so it aint too shabby, and is fairly stress free to boot. Also, there's a wonderful park right next door where I often walk during my lunch breaks, or chill with some music.

^ Sounds like a good Gig.

I came in here to post that for the last 6 months I haven't been a district cop. I was part of our Street Crime Unit startup. Myself and my K-9 officer only do proactive activity in the high crime areas. We've gotten over 700 citations, at least a quarter of which resulted in arrest and vehicle impounds from higher level traffic offenses, warrants, and felony drug arrests consisting of mostly meth and heroin. We've suppressed several drug houses making our gun crime and "armed robberies" (aka - dope rips) less frequent. The job comes with a take home black Ford Explorer with no light bar, hidden lights, and dark gray graphics which blend into the paint and are reflective when hit with light. It's only temporary, but I'm riding this wave as long as possible.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...