TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Last Item Bought

Luxo

So, we went shopping yesterday for presents for the extended family... We found this store where EVERYTHING IS A DOLLAR!!! HOLY CRAP!!! Did you know such a place existed?!?! We were able to get all the gift bags and tissue paper we needed for wrapping for little to nothing!! I was shocked!! I think I may have a new favorite place to buy wrapping paper, and gift bags!!

^ It's a learning experience, heh. I discovered a DollarPlus store locally,

that had this great horseradish sauce. And it's only $1.25! (hence the "Plus")

I use the place for b-day cards, candles, stocking stuffers, party supplies,

even reading glasses! Great places these are. The bigger ones are a-may-zing!

the_more_you_know.gif.00904d2254aea8b8236c8356cd59eff2.gif

So, we went shopping yesterday for presents for the extended family... We found this store where EVERYTHING IS A DOLLAR!!! HOLY CRAP!!! Did you know such a place existed?!?! We were able to get all the gift bags and tissue paper we needed for wrapping for little to nothing!! I was shocked!! I think I may have a new favorite place to buy wrapping paper, and gift bags!!

Now here's something you bought that I can relate to. We love Dollar Tree. The kids love it too, because it's just about the only store where we don't have to tell them no. They can each pick out one thing they want, and all in I've spent $3.25.

• 3 weeks later...

Couldn't resist this, but I was hoping there was a TOMICA car or truck of some kind, related to my (pretty much) all-time fave Disney-Pixar movie... Ratatouille. Just found this trio of vehicles on eBay, so I bought the set, and I'll get it around the beginning of February.

Cost: $48.99(US) with Free Shipping to Canada.

tomica20.jpg.a029414c1baafbba84676b37a2799211.jpg

Ratatouille's all about food, so what's not to love?

Amtrak choo-choo ticket ($16) and a concert ticket

This time it's for my favoritest band. I strongly considered seeing them in two cities (which is still possible), but ultimately(?) decided to savor a single time.

A new mouse for $30.

I'm partial to rats, but any kind of rodent is...oh, wait.

A new mouse for $30.

I'm partial to rats, but any kind of rodent is...oh, wait.

The house I watched the football games at probably had a real mouse. He had all sorts of random pets- scorpions, turtles, snakes, birds, and spiders.

Speaking of the games, my last purchase was $2 for Market Basket's tortilla chips.

• 2 weeks later...

White wall plate to replace a hideous, lady-parts-looking phone jack. $0.25. (I have a ton of replacing to do, but I need to count up what I need, and I'm not looking forward to the [admittedly simple] electrical work.)

Remnant of a non-slip mesh mat, to prevent furniture migration. $1.

• 2 weeks later...